| RETURN POLICY
You may return an item without any given reason, as long as:
- All original tags are attached;
- the item is in the state as bought - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, etc (with the exception of trying on);
- altered items, including hemmed jeans are not eligible for returns or exchanges;
- you send an email to email@example.com that you will be returning the item, within 14 days upon receipt.
Please note that:
- Dyemond Goods is not responsible for the shipping costs returning the item;
- after the item is received it will be thoroughly inspected to check the condition - Dyemond Goods will refund the total invoice amount if the condition matches the state as it was bought;
- you should include the order # in the parcel for quickest processing;
- any additional costs not stated on the invoice, such as import duties, will not be refunded;
- the returned parcel should be marked as a 'RETURNED ITEM' in order to avoid custom fees or any other additional costs for Dyemond Goods - in the case of custom fees or any other additional costs, Dyemond Goods is reserved the right to refuse the parcel and it will be returned to sender.
- in case of a partial return, when the order amount drops below the minimum amount eligible for free shipping, Dyemond Goods reserves the right to deduct shipping costs from the refunded amount.
Parcel should always be marked as RETURN ITEM.
Received a damaged item?
In the unlikely event of receiving a damaged item upon arrival, caused by a third party such as the shipping company*, or a production error**, please notify Dyemond Goods by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the issue within 3 days after delivery, to apply for a full refund including return shipment, or exchange with full refund of return shipment.
*This only applies to damaged items without any noticeable damages to the packaging box. Damaged parcels should never be accepted without checking the contents first.
**Sometimes a production error can only be noticed after several days of use. In the unlikely event of this, you may contact Dyemond Goods within 60 days upon receipt. Dyemond Goods will reserve the right to examine the product and determine if the problem is indeed a production error or not.